Tuesday 1 September 2015

The book that has made an impact on me – Parikshit Sahni

The book that has made an impact on me – Parikshit Sahni


Parikshit-Sahni
It is very difficult to name one book, because there are several books which have made an impact on me. But one fellow who had made tremendous impact on me is Leo Tolstoy. And among all his books, my favourite ones are War and Peace and Anna Karenina. Whenever I read his works, I feel I am there: at his house, in his stories. I can identify with his writing because it is so realistic and has a certain kind of depth. I think he had a fabulous understanding of human nature. There are very few English writers who come close to the kind of writing Tolstoy did.
Historical personality I would like to meet…
One historical personality I would like to meet is Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose. I think he was a great man and on the right path.
war-and-peaceParikshit Sahni is an Indian film and television actor, who is most known for playing the lead in TV series Barrister Vinod, Gul Gulshan Gulfaam (Doordarshan) and Gaatha (STAR Plus). He has also appeared in several Bollywood films and three of Rajkumar Hirani’s blockbuster films such as Lage Raho Munna Bhai, 3 Idiots, and PK.
As told to Manasi Y Mastakar

No comments:

Post a Comment